You may add your prayer request to our prayer wall using the form below. Once your prayer request is received, we will share it according to your instructions. Feel free to submit as many prayer requests as you like!
Am believing God favour in a skype interview I shall be having this thursday 11th April, 2019 @ 6:15pm. Its a very important one for me and I want the brethren to join their faith with mine for an amazing breakthrough.
Received: April 7, 2019
LICC INTERNATIONAL FASTING AND PRAYER
DAY THREE (3)
FOCUS: PRAYER FOR EXPANSION
1. LICC will speak wisdom and understanding that will draw nations unto God, many shall drink from her rivers ad they shall not be thirsty again. (Psalm 49:3, Isaiah 2:2)
2. We command unity and understanding among our leader ,we bind every craftiness, pride, disunity, arrogance , spiritual pride and arrival mentality amongst us (Acts 2 : 11)
3. We lay demand on deep insight and fresh revelation of the word of God , that will quench the thirst of men ,and end their search.(Ephesians 1:17-18)
4. We pray for anointing of ease that will settle and bring solution to the problem of men. (Luke 5:17 )
5. We ask that God will heal all spiritual blindness, among the people of God and let our eyes be opened to the truth in all our parishes and location. ( Luke 24:31).
6. Holy spirit bring healing to the sick in LICC both home and abroad (Matthew 12:15)
7. We wage holy lamentation against the spirit of pervasion in LICC (Isaiah 20:14)
8. We take authority against every agent of darkness that manifest in any form to kill and to destroy in LICC (Isaiah 20:14)
9. Lord we ask that you multiply us greatly, (financially, spiritually, and mentally) in Jesus name. (Jeremiah 30:19)
10. Lord increase LICC with men like a flock (Ezekiel 36: 37)
11. LICC will move forward and the gate of hell will not prevail against it. (Matthew 16: 18)
12. Father we thank you for answered prayers in all our service and programmes as a church in name (1 john 5:14)
13 In this Easter conference, O Lord empower us to pray, prevail and prosper in the name of Jesus (Roman 8:26)
14. Father we ask for utterance upon our minister in this Esther conference. (Ephesians 6:19)
15. In this Esther conference your people will arise and they will shine (Isaiah 60:1)
16. Lord let there be free flow of your spirit in this forth coming programme (Matthew 18:18 ; Zachariah 3:2)
17. We declare salvation deliverance healing and miracles in this Easter conference (Mark 16:20; Isaiah10:27)
18. The plan the enemy concerning this conference is hereby frustrated in Jesus name (Isaiah 54;17)
19. Every minister will minister in the grace and power of the Holy Spirit (Romans 12:13)
20. We decree harvest of souls for this conference in the name of Jesus Christ (Matthew 9:37-38)
21. Our glory will rise and shine (1 Corinth 15:41)
22. Lord multiply your signs and wonders in our midst and this should be replicated in all our branches (John 6:2)
23. Miracle that will cause men to believe in the God of LICC manifest in our midst and in all LICC location (John 6:2)
24. God should make us sincere seekers .(John 4:23)
25. Lord cause multitude to flow into LICC ,people who are thirsty and hungry for God (Luke 6:37)
26. Oh lord baptize us with your fear (Psalm 25:14)
Received: April 7, 2019
LICC INTERNATIONAL FASTING AND PRAYER
DAY TWO (2)
FOCUS: RAISING THE SONS OF ISSACHAR
1. Hunger and fresh revelation, inspiration, understanding and direction this season and beyond fall upon us (Job 32:58).
2. Grace to understand divine timing and season in this end time manifest now amongst us in LICC (1 Chronicle 12:32)
3. Let the Spirit of Revival descend In Our Midst (PSALM 85:6)
4. Father let your word be exalted in LICC. Let men and women tremble at your word.
5. Let the Hammer Of The Word Of God be Released In Our Midst to break stony hearts.
6. Fresh Hunger For The Things Of God rest on me (1 Corinthians 16:15)
7. Cry And Ask The Lord To Set Us On Fire (Jeremiah 1 :10)
8. Pray Against Every Spiritual Cataract (Blindness) Isaiah 25:7
9. O Lord baptize Us With The Holy ghost And Fire (Isaiah 64:1-2)
10. Anointing that cannot be insulted my life is available ( 2 king 23-25)
11. Fresh unction to function rest upon me.(Acts 19:11-12)
12. Wisdom of God envelope me now (Proverbs 4:7)
13. Anointing to root ,destroy, pull down, build, and plant my life is available(Jeremiah 1:10)
14. Oh Lord baptize my tongue with fresh fire to declare your counsel. (1 Samuel 3:19)
15. Holy ghost overshadow me, power from on high come upon me ( Luke 1: 35)
16. Anointing to do exploit in this end-time rest upon me
17. Fresh fire for new beginning fall upon me (Psalm 110;3)
18. Oh lord I ask for grace to run with divine timing (Isaiah 40 :31)
19. Father enlist me in the end-time revival (Psalm 85 :6)
20. Lord pour upon us the spirit of grace and supplication .( Zechariah12:10)
21. Holy ghost quicken my mortal body (John 6:63)
22. We raise a holy lamentation to God, we ask him to cross this globe to support us. (Medical work, economic work, political work, military work, and business work.
23. Raise up for LICC genuine children like Timothy, Titus, and Bezaleel.(Exodus 35:30-35,36:1-2)
24. Lord we ask for sons with strength like an horse(Joel 3:7)
25. Raise up for your church children with strange act that will build transform and change the world (Joel 3:7)
26. We ask for children that will abide by covenant (John 15:5)
27. Give us men and women that will go all the way to serve the lord desperately without been forced (2 Corinthians 12:15)
28. Demand for desperate men and women who are ready to do desperate things for the lord without supervision
29. We ask that God should raise zealous men for him (psalm 96:9)
Received: April 6, 2019
LICC INTERNATIONAL FASTING AND PRAYER
FOR 2019 EASTER CONFERENCE
APR 5-7, 2019
DAY ONE (1)
FOCUS: PRAYER FOR CLEANSING AND PURGING
(1) O Lord create in me a clean heart and renew the right spirit within me(us) (Psalm 51 :8-10)
(2) Lord cleanse us from every secret sin in the name of Jesus Christ (Psalm 139:23-24
(3) Father we ask that you cleanse us from presumptuous sin, let them not have dominion over us. (psalm 19:13-14)
(4) Powers working against the spirit of holiness and righteousness in LICC be destroyed now.
(5) Power and ability from above to live a holy and righteous life come upon members of the church, the pastors, and youth in Jesus name (Hebrew 12:14)
(6) By the power in the name of Jesus, I gain access to the presence of God in Jesus name. (Leviticus 17:11).
(7) Lord purify us from everything that contaminates our bodies and spirits. (2 Corinthians 7:1).
(8) By the blood of Jesus Lord cleanse and purge your Church. (Psalm 4:8)
(9)I purge myself from evil thought, sexual immorality, theft etc in the name of Jesus Christ (Mark 7:20-23).
(10)Father Lord we ask for purity of heart in the name of Jesus Christ (James 4:8)
(11)We decree and declare that as a church we enthrone and exalt righteousness In the name Of Jesus Christ. (Proverbs 14:34).
(12)Father, give the church the power to overcome sin and temptation in the name of Jesus Christ. (Romans 6:9) (13)We ask for cleansing by the blood of Jesus Christ (1 john 1:7).
(14)Lord we put to death therefore whatever belongs to earthly nature: sexual immorality, impurity, lust, evil desires and greed which are idolatry in Jesus name. (Colossians 3:5).
(15) I purge myself today to be a vessel unto you (2 Timothy 2:15)
(16) Lord I ask for grace to keep myself unspotted in Jesus name (James 1:27)
(17) Clothe me with garment of holiness (Hebrew 12: 14; 1 Timothy 5:2).
(18) Father, circumcise my heart o lord with your holy fire.( matt 5:8)
(19) Arouse a holy lamentation, against seat of Satan (sin) in any way it has been erected in LICC Worldwide and among the ministers.
(20) We ask for grace to say No to unrighteousness in Jesus name.
Received: April 5, 2019
[We read] In the King James Bible, Ezekiel 22:30: "And I sought for a man among them, that should make up the hedge, and stand in the gap before me for the land, that I should not destroy it: but I found none."
O God, please help us and teach us to build a wall [of prayer] around the USA, Canada, Poland and Great Britain. Are you ready to stand in the gap, where God is the Helper and Teacher?
Please pray that Great Britain, Poland, the USA/Canada would overcome for: (The Acts 26.18).
* Poland, pray for freedom from dead religion to saving faith of Jesus Christ as the Saviour and the Lord by faith only,
* the Church in the USA & Canada & Great Britain – Pray for repentance and cleansing of the church - Matt. 3.12 "Whose fan is in his hand, and he will thoroughly purge his floor, and gather his wheat into the garner; but he will burn up the chaff with unquenchable fire."
* my family:
1. Stir up the hearts of my family for ministry for me, my wife Dorothy, our daughter Ann, and our sons Peter and Daniel - "..but as for me and my house, we will serve the Lord" Joshua 24.15
2. Pray for God's will, wisdom, discernment, revelation and recognition for me and my family; I ask God for Edmund’s work situation, God's direction for Edmund , Dorothy, Peter, Daniel and Ann (also God's protection over the company where she works),
3. God's order in my work. I ask God for great wisdom at my work. Blessings and the knowledge of Jesus Christ for my bosses. Thank God for the continuation of my work.
Edmund & Dorothy Krzeminski
Received: January 17, 2019
DAY 5 (FRIDAY, JANUARY 11, 2018) – GREAT GRACE UPON OUR LEADERS.
Acts 4vs33; 2 Timothy 4vs2; Acts 20vs28; 1vs 8-22; 2vs37-42; John 1vs16; Ephesians 2vs7-10; 1 Corinthians 15vs9-10; Romans 5vs20; 12vs3; 2Timothy 2vs1-3; 1 Peter 5vs10; Proverbs 15vs23; Isaiah 50vs4.
1. Father Lord, we pray that our Pastors would be empowered by the Holy Spirit in the preaching of the word.
2. Lord in the name of Jesus Christ, we ask that you give our Pastor boldness to speak the matters of Your heart and not to seek to please men.
3. Father Lord, we ask that you give our Pastors and ministers boldness to stand as corrector to the flocks. In these times where wickedness goes unchecked in the church, Father, Let our Pastors arise.
4. Lord, grant our leaders grace to be encouragers of the body of Christ. Give them wisdom to know what to say.
5. In the name of Jesus Christ, we decree that our leaders walk with great powers.
6. Father Lord, we pray for our leaders that they will walk in great grace.
7. Father in the name of Jesus, we ask that you grant our leaders grace to lead as You would.
8. Oh Lord, grant our leaders grace to remain watchful over themselves, that they may not stray from Your will, oh Lord.
9. Father in the name of Jesus Christ, we ask for grace to walk in divine wisdom upon our leaders.
10. God of grace, bestow on our leaders grace commensurate to the assignment You have given them in Jesus name.
11. Heavenly Father, we decree in the name of Jesus Christ that all forces and power that may want to frustrate Your grace upon the life of our leaders be frustrated in Jesus name.
12. Father of grace, let Your grace preserve our leaders for your coming INJESUS NAME.
13. In the name of Jesus, great grace upon our ministers to Minister God’s word with power and the Spirit.
14. Father in the name of Jesus, we ask that all our leaders will minister in Your grace and power.
15. Lord, we ask that you will strengthen, renew, replenish and refresh our leaders.
16. Father Lord, we ask for fresh anointing for a fresh word upon our leaders.
Received: January 11, 2019
DAY 4 (THURSDAY, JANUARY 10, 2019) – GREAT GRACE FOR FAVOUR
Psalm 5 vs 12; Psalm 30 vs 5; 106 vs 4; 90 vs 17; 84 vs 11; 102 vs 13; Genesis 6 vs 8; Exodus 33 vs 12; 1 Samuel 2 vs 26; 2 Kings 13 vs 23; Proverbs 3 vs 4; Proverbs 12 vs 2; Luke 1 vs 30; 2 vs 52.
1. Father in the name of Jesus, may we find favour in your eyes in Jesus name.
2. Lord, my joy shall multiply today as we receive unlimited grace and favour in Jesus name.
3. Father in the name of Jesus Christ, let Your favour reign in my life today and forever in Jesus name.
4. Lord, I receive great grace to be at the right place at the right time
5. Lord in the name of Jesus Christ; let your mercy that birth favour be released upon me.
6. Lord, wherever we go let Your favour follow us in Jesus name
7. Holy Spirit direct us into the wonderful things you have in store for you in Jesus name.
8. Lord, help me not to take the blessings and favour you have blessed us with for granted in Jesus name.
9. Lord, open our eyes to recognize all the untapped potentials you have blessed us with in Jesus name.
10. We receive great grace to expand the kingdom everywhere we go in Jesus name.
11. Every doubt that has become strong holds in our life is broken down in Jesus name.
12. Father in the name of Jesus, we banish anxiety and stress in our lives in Jesus name
13. I reject every attitude of timidity and claim a mind of boldness in Jesus name.
14. Any relationship that would sabotage our destiny let it be broken in Jesus name.
15. Lord God, we receive great grace for favour wherever we go and wherever we turn in Jesus name.
Received: January 10, 2019
DAY 3 (WEDNESDAY, JANUARY 9, 2019) – GREAT GRACE FOR FRUITFULNESS
Genesis 1 vs 28; Isaiah 44 vs 24; Psalm 1 vs 3; Isaiah 37 vs 31; Psalm 128 vs 3; John 15 vs 1-27; Galatians 5 vs 22,23; 2Peter 1 vs 5-9; James 2 vs 24-26; John 15 vs 16; Philippians 1 vs 6; Romans 7 vs 4; Deuteronomy 28 vs 10,11; Matthew 12 vs 33; 7 vs 19; Isaiah 65 vs 21-23;
1. Lord, let the mandate of fruitfulness, multiplication and dominion that you gave to man at creation be activated in our lives in Jesus name.
2. Every power assigned to sit on our fruitfulness and breakthrough catch fire in Jesus name.
3. We receive great grace for spiritual, political and business opening in Jesus name.
4. We cast out every spirit of fruitlessness, struggle & labour now in Jesus name.
5. Lord, in all our endeavors this year, we receive grace to bear fruit
6. In the name of Jesus, Lord we declare that year we will bear good fruit unto us.
7. Father In the name of Jesus, as we plant this year, we will eat the fruits; we will not build and another inhabit.
8. Lord, we declare that we are made in the image of our Father, our father is fruitful, and therefore we shall be fruitful.
9. We are the seeds of Abraham; therefore, we shall be exceedingly fruitful (martially, spiritually and financially).
10. Father, for Your name sake and by the authority of our word, let us start to bear fruit, in Jesus name.
11. In the name of Jesus, we shall be like a tree planted by the rivers of water that bringeth forth his fruit in his season.
12. Thank you covenant keeping God, my fruitfulness will bring glory to your Holy name in Jesus name.
13. Thank you Lord, for making us “Rehoboth” The Lord has made room for us and we shall be fruitful in the land.
14. In the name of Jesus, the covenant of fruitfulness shall manifest in my life in Jesus name.
Received: January 9, 2019
DAY 2 (TUESDAY, JANUARY 8, 2018)– GREAT GRACE FOR
Joshua 1 vs 8; Jeremiah 29 vs 11; Ezekiel 34 vs 26; Isaiah 45 vs 1; Philippians 4 vs 19; Deuteronomy 1 vs 10; Isaiah 45 vs 3; 1 Chronicles 4 vs 10; Psalm 70 vs 21; Deuteronomy 1 vs 1; Psalm 121 vs 1, 138 vs 8; Deuteronomy 7 vs1 4, 33 vs 7.
1. Lord, give us grace for willing spirit to follow Your instructions for prosperity this year in Jesus name.
2. Lord, give us grace to meditate on your word to make our way prosperous this year in Jesus name
3. Father, we ask for grace to be obedient to Your word for our prosperity to be confirmed.
4. Father, we receive financial blessing that will make us above all people in Jesus name.
5. Lord, according to Your word, I ask for grace for financial supply.
6. Father in the name of Jesus Christ, we ask that the heavens be opened for financial help.
7. Lord in the Name of Jesus Christ, we ask for grace to enlarge our financial territory and bless us indeed.
8. Father in the name of Jesus, we ask for great grace for a thousand time better than we were in 2018.
9. Father, multiply us financially as the stars of the heaven.
10. Lord, we ask that you bless us so that we can prosper in all the things we do.
11. Father, we pray for financial release (open doors) in the form of jobs/businesses in the name of Jesus.
12. Father in the name of Jesus Christ, let our hands be sufficient for us, and be thou our help from our enemies.
13. Lord cause your showers of financial abundance to rain upon us in Jesus name.
14. FATHER, supply our financial needs in 2019 according to your riches in glory.
15. Lord, we receive Great Grace for financial abundance & open doors this year and beyond.
Received: January 8, 2019
DAY 1 B (MONDAY, JANUARY 8, 2018) – GREAT GRACE FOR SPIRITUAL EXPLOITS
Eph.4:7, Acts 13:43, Acts 14:26, Rom.5:2, 1st Cor 15:10, 2nd Cor. 12:9, 2nd Thess. 2:16, 2nd Tim 2:1, 1st Pet 4:10, Daniel 11:32, Romans 6:14
1. Lord I receive great grace for a healthy spiritual life in the name of Jesus
2. Lord, I receive great grace for spiritual speed in the name Jesus.
3. Lord, I receive great grace to overcome sin and the flesh in the name of Jesus
4. Lord I receive great grace for a vibrant prayer life in 2019 in the name of Jesus.
5. Lord I receive great grace for unusual revelations and insight in the name of Jesus.
6. Lord, according to Your word, I receive fire to be a witness of the Lord in 2019.
7. Lord, I receive great grace for unusual exploits in 2019 in the name of Jesus.
8. Lord, let me see signs and wonders everywhere I go in the name of Jesus
9. Lord, I will shine as light for you in 2019 in the name of Jesus.
10. Lord, I will live and reign by faith in 2019 in the name of Jesus.
11. Lord I receive grace to be united with the believers in the name of Jesus.
12. Lord, I receive grace to be an agent of revival in 2019 in the name of Jesus.
13. Lord I receive grace to be a good example of believers in the name of Jesus.
14. Lord, I receive unusual ministration of grace in 2019 in the name of Jesus.
Received: January 8, 2019
Powered by Prayer Engine