LIVING IMPACT CHRISTIAN CENTRE
LICC INTERNATIONAL FASTING AND PRAYER
FOR 2019 EASTER CONFERENCE
APR 5-7, 2019
DAY ONE (1)
FOCUS: PRAYER FOR CLEANSING AND PURGING
(1) O Lord create in me a clean heart and renew the right spirit within me(us) (Psalm 51 :8-10)
(2) Lord cleanse us from every secret sin in the name of Jesus Christ (Psalm 139:23-24
(3) Father we ask that you cleanse us from presumptuous sin, let them not have dominion over us. (psalm 19:13-14)
(4) Powers working against the spirit of holiness and righteousness in LICC be destroyed now.
(5) Power and ability from above to live a holy and righteous life come upon members of the church, the pastors, and youth in Jesus name (Hebrew 12:14)
(6) By the power in the name of Jesus, I gain access to the presence of God in Jesus name. (Leviticus 17:11).
(7) Lord purify us from everything that contaminates our bodies and spirits. (2 Corinthians 7:1).
(8) By the blood of Jesus Lord cleanse and purge your Church. (Psalm 4:8)
(9)I purge myself from evil thought, sexual immorality, theft etc in the name of Jesus Christ (Mark 7:20-23).
(10)Father Lord we ask for purity of heart in the name of Jesus Christ (James 4:8)
(11)We decree and declare that as a church we enthrone and exalt righteousness In the name Of Jesus Christ. (Proverbs 14:34).
(12)Father, give the church the power to overcome sin and temptation in the name of Jesus Christ. (Romans 6:9) (13)We ask for cleansing by the blood of Jesus Christ (1 john 1:7).
(14)Lord we put to death therefore whatever belongs to earthly nature: sexual immorality, impurity, lust, evil desires and greed which are idolatry in Jesus name. (Colossians 3:5).
(15) I purge myself today to be a vessel unto you (2 Timothy 2:15)
(16) Lord I ask for grace to keep myself unspotted in Jesus name (James 1:27)
(17) Clothe me with garment of holiness (Hebrew 12: 14; 1 Timothy 5:2).
(18) Father, circumcise my heart o lord with your holy fire.( matt 5:8)
(19) Arouse a holy lamentation, against seat of Satan (sin) in any way it has been erected in LICC Worldwide and among the ministers.
(20) We ask for grace to say No to unrighteousness in Jesus name.
Received: April 5, 2019
Powered by Prayer Engine